Guide to Creating a Shipping Request
As soon as you see a piece of mail in your inbox, or you have had your mail scanned and discover an important document, you can request that the item be physically forwarded to you.
Create a Shipping Request
- First select the items that you're looking to ship - you can select one item at a time, or select multiple items from each folder.
- To select one at a time click on the item you wish to ship, then select the option to ship.
- To select several items from a folder, select the first piece you wish to ship - place a check mark at the top left corner of that image, and repeat with other items (or select all items by placing a check mark on Select All at top right
- Once you've selected all the items you're looking to ship, you can review them under your shipping cart
- When you're ready to ship out your items simply select the truck icon located at the top right. When you click on it, you'll notice a shipment menu populate. You can click on the X mark by the mail to remove a particular mail item from your current shipment order.
- Once you click on the Orange Ship button, you'll be lead to a page to enter your shipment details. You can click in to each section to place your shipment details.
- [Extra step for international orders that contain packages]: The interface will ask you to declare customs information before you can continue.
- Once you fill out all the necessary sections, you'll be able to review everything that's been entered prior to selecting the button to Ship at the bottom of the page.
Want to upgrade / downgrade your order? You can enter special handling instructions for us in this page also (see video below):
If you do put in a special handling instructions, the cut off time for these requests are 2 PM ( local time zone). As some specialty couriers such as UPS and FedEx have cut off times for same day pick up from our office.
Should you request for Quotes, please be aware of the fees regarding cancellation. We will place orders on hold for up to 5 business days. If we do not hear back from you, the order will be canceled and placed back into your account online as new mail.
Should you request for cancelation of your shipments with special upgrade requests, fees may apply.
Canceling a Shipping Request
If you accidentally select the wrong mail piece or package or need to make changes to your shipping address, and you need to cancel your request, you can accomplish this with just a few clicks.
- First, go to "My Shipments" located under My Account
- You'll see your pending shipments in this page- when you hover over it, you'll see the option to Cancel Shipment.
- Alternatively, you can click on the order itself and review your order prior to canceling it.
Items will be returned to your Shipping Cart.
If you cannot cancel your shipment from the account, please contact Support - fees may apply.