How to Customize Your Shipment Orders Online
As of now, our website features First-Class Mail and Priority Mail shipping options through USPS. However, there are several other options that you can choose from by customizing your shipment. This can include:
- Changing the shipping courier to UPS or FedEx.
- Using a non-listed USPS shipping method, such as Express or a more economical method that may not be listed.
Create a shipment
1. As you create your shipment order online - and enter all the details of where you want to direct your packages (Send From and Send To sections)
2. One of the last steps will be to select a shipping method. You can select any shipping method you want in this section here if you're looking to upgrade couriers.
3. Include your Special Handling Instructions in the section that populates right above the blue "Ship Items" button, prior to clicking on it!
If you would like to obtain a shipping quote, simply let us know in the Special Handling Instructions section. Our Shipping Specialists will gladly provide you with this information via email once they work on your order.
Find your pending orders and shipment history in your Shipping folder, as shown below:
CANCELLATION: Customized orders require additional attention from our team, so cancellation of these requests may incur handling fees. Please contact Customer Support should you need to cancel these requests.
Once the package is sent out, a confirmation email will be sent out stating that your request has been fulfilled.
Supported Custom Shipping Methods
- USPS First-Class Mail (downgrade for packages): there is no tracking for this method.
- USPS Express Mail: Domestic shipments may take up to two business days for delivery. International shipments usually take three to five business days, but this is not guaranteed
- If you would like domestic overnight delivery, you can do so via UPS or FedEx.
- UPS Ground: This service usually takes one to five business days and comes with point-by-point tracking. This shipping option is available only for shipments within North America. UPS Ground is generally cheaper than USPS Priority Package Service when the weight is 5+ pounds.
- UPS Standard: This international ground service is the same as UPS Ground but only available for shipping to Canada and Mexico. The price will be cheaper compared to air shipments.
- UPS and FedEx Air: Domestic shipments usually take one to three business days depending on the shipping method. International shipments usually take three to five business days. These options come with point-by-point tracking.
How are these priced?
- See up-to-date rates here: Upgrade Shipping Method
- Postage costs are determined by the weight and dimensions of your mail and packages. This is based off of the net consolidated weight after we assemble your order.