How to cancel a shipment
If you accidentally selected the wrong mail or packages to ship or need to make changes to your address, you can cancel your shipping request.
Canceling a Shipping Request
- First, go to "My Shipments" located under My Account
- You'll see a list of pending shipments on this page. Move your mouse over the shipping request you wish to cancel. You should see the option to Cancel Shipment. Click on this.
- Alternatively, you can click on the shipment order itself and review the order details prior to canceling it.
- Once you cancel the shipment, items in your shipment order will be returned back to your Shipping Cart so you can recreate a new shipment.
If the shipment is already in the process of being prepared, you will not be able to cancel the shipment order yourself. Please contact Customer Support for assistance as soon as possible. Depending on how far along the order is, we may not be able to cancel your shipment order.
When you do contact us, please send us your:
- Mailbox number
- Your pending shipment order number; and
- The reason for the cancellation
Additional cancellation fees may apply depending on the current processing status of the shipment.