How do I cancel my account?
To cancel your account, simply contact us to let us know that you wish to close your account.
A few things happen when your account is canceled:
- We will continue to serve you until the end of your current billing cycle.
- At the end of the billing cycle, we will disable your login and no longer accept nor scan your incoming mail.
- Any remaining credits you have in your account will be refunded.
- Any remaining physical mail in our facility will be shredded and disposed of UNLESS you give us other specific instructions (e.g. to forward it).
It is important that you perform the following actions before your account is fully terminated:
- Download any mail or scanned pages that you want to keep. You will not be able to log in once your account is terminated.
- Make sure to update the mailing addresses you have on file with other people or companies.
- Notify everyone you know about your change of address.
- Read our article on how to successfully transition out of our service.