How do I file a claim for a damaged or missing international shipment?

According to the USPS website, if you receive an article from abroad that is damaged or has some contents missing, take it to any post office right away. Be sure to take the item(s), mailing container, wrapping, packaging, and any other contents.
The post office will verify the damage and have you complete a claim form. The package may have to be returned to its country of origin to complete this claim.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us