Can I use TruLease if I don't have a company formed yet?

TruLease is specifically for businesses and not for personal use.  To be eligible for TruLease, you must have a company registered in the States because one of the requirements is to submit company formation documents.

Don't have a company registered yet? Don't worry! You will have the opportunity to use this service after you follow the process below:

  1. Sign up for a normal mailbox plan first in order to obtain a mailbox address. 
  2. Use the mailbox address to form your company and apply for an EIN. If the mailbox address is in the same state that you want to form your company in, you will have the opportunity to use our FREE registered agent service. You can find more information on how to designate us as your registered agent on our support site. 
  3. Once you have the company and EIN, you can then request to have your account upgraded to the TruLease Plan by sending us an email. We'll then go through the process of assigning you a leased address and signing the lease agreement.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us