Restricted Countries for Shipment
In general we are able to ship to most international locations. There are restrictions to ship to specific countries though and they are as follow:
These are countries that have specific restrictions dictated by the United States. These are the countries that are currently under Embargo, are more closely monitored, and have very tight restrictions on what can actually be shipped. Should we have issues with the shipment you direct to these countries, we will contact you:
- Russia (Item-specific)
- Ukraine (Region-specific) -- Crimea is currently under certain embargo restrictions.
- Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of (North Korea)
In general, we do not ship to embargoed countries.
VPM Restricted Countries
We have restrictions in place to ship to the following countries due to high volumes of fraudulent activities and accounts. While we can ship to these countries, they are considered high risk. Here is the current list of restricted countries:
- Pakistan - (Effective June 2019)
- Indonesia (Effective June 2018)
Should you wish to ship to these countries, any order over $50 will require you to make payment for the entire shipment in advance in one of the following methods:
- USDC, USDT, TUSD, HUSD, DAI cryptocurrency
- Bank issued check, cashier's check, or money order made out to Virtualpostmail
- Wire transfer funds directly to us
Each shipment will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. When we require special payments to be made, we will contact you once we review your order.