Where is my mail?
If you are expecting mail and have not received it, there are a couple of things you can do:
- If you are forwarding all of your mail to us, make sure you have filed a Change of Address request with the USPS. It can take up to two weeks for your mail to start trickling in.
- Please allow three to five business days for mail to be delivered after it has been sent out.
Mail processing may be delayed or returned to the sender for any of these reasons:
- The address is incorrect. Make sure that the street number and address matches your mailbox address. Make sure that the street number is 340 and not something else like 304.
- The mailbox number is not on the mail piece.
- The recipient on the mail piece is not listed on your account.
- The mail you're attempting to receive is a Google Adsense PIN mail. Per our terms of service, we do not accept these mail pieces.
If you have checked everything and still do not see your mail, please contact us so we can help diagnose the issue. If you have a tracking number, please provide it; this is the best way to confirm the receipt of mail.