How to Submit a Scanning Request
You get email notifications whenever new mail comes in under your account. If you want to view the contents of your mail, submit a scanning request. Only then will we open your mail and scan it, with the exception of mail that bears Smart Address Tags "A" and "N". (Learn more about Smart Address Tags).
1. Log in to your mailbox account
When you log in, the first page you'll see is the Inbox (it's preselected in the left hand column). You'll see the folders for each of the mail types in this column.
2. You can select an individual item to be opened and scanned by hovering over the item you're looking to scan and click on the option to scan that floats up in your screen.
You can select multiple items for scanning by selecting the check box at the top of the mail image; once you select an item with a check mark, you'll notice a select all option populate at the top left corner also. After selecting all the items you want processed, you'll see the action option to Scan at the top of the page.
How to View the Contents of Your Mail
Once we process your scanning request, you will get an email notification. Follow these steps to view your mail:
- Log back into your account and click on Scans in the left hand column.
- Select or mouse over the item you wish to review and click on View Details
- If you wish to download a copy of the mail for yourself, you can then select the option to Download Mail as PDF located at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the X mark at the top right corner of the page to close the image, and return to your Scanned Mail folder.
How to Delete Unwanted Mail
To delete mail, simply select the mail piece and click on the 3 dot icon at the top left corner of the image to select your trashing options.
Place a check mark at the top left corner of several items and select the option to Trash / Archive your mail from the action bar.
1. Scanning New Mail
- Selecting 1 item for scanning
- Undo Feature
- Select all > Scan
2. Viewing Your Scanned Mail
- Viewing your mail
- Download mail as PDF
3. Deleting and Archiving Mail
- Trashing and Archiving mail from Inbox / Scanned mail